Windows Live Mail
This tutorial will help you set up Live Mail to work with your email account.
Click here to open the instructions in PDF format.
To Set Up Your Email Account in Live Mail:
1. Launch Windows Live Mail from the Start Menu.
2. In the navigation column, click Add e-mail account.
3. In the Email Address field, enter your full email address.
4. In the Password field, enter your password.
5. Select if you want to Remember Password.
6. In the Display Name field, enter how you want your name to be display when an email is sent
from this account, and then click Next.
7. Select your server type and enter your Incoming POP or IMAP Server as pop.secureserver.net
8. Incoming server Port:
IMAP without SSL - 143
IMAP with SSL - 993
POP without SSL - 110
POP with SSL - 995
9. Select This server requires a secure connection (SSL) if you are using a port with SSL.
10. Select to log on using Clear text authentication.
11. In the Login ID field, enter your full email address.
12. In the Outgoing server field, enter your Outgoing POP or IMAP Server as
13. Outgoing server Port:
Without SSL - one of the following: 25, 80, 3535, 587
With SSL - 465
14. Select This server requires a secure connection (SSL) if you are using a port with SSL.
15. Select My outgoing server requires authentication, and then click
16. Click Finish.