This tutorial will help you set up Microsoft Entourage to work with your email account.
Click here to open the instructions in PDF format.
To Set Up Your Email Account in Microsoft Entourage:
1. Open Microsoft Entourage.
2. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. Click New.
4. If the Account Setup Assistant window opens, click Configure account manually.
5. In the Account Type section, select POP or IMAP,
and then click OK.
6. In the Edit Account window, enter your information as follows:
Enter a name for your account. For example, My Mail, Work, or Home.
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your email address.
Enter your email address, again.
For POP accounts, type pop.secureserver.net, or for IMAP accounts, type imap.secureserver.net
for your incoming server.
Enter the password for your email account.
Type smtpout.secureserver.net for your outgoing server.
7. Click the Click here for more advanced sending options button, under Receiving
NOTE: "smtpout.secureserver.net" is an SMTP relay server. To use this server to send email messages, you must
first log in to your Account Manager and activate SMTP relay for your email account. If you do not have SMTP relay set up and your Internet
Service Provider (ISP) allows it, you can use the outgoing mail server for your Internet Service Provider. Contact your Internet Service
Provider for more information.
8. Select Override default SMTP port and change the number to 80 under
Sending Mail settings.
NOTE: For security purposes, we recommend enabling SSL. To enable SSL, click the Security
tab and select SMTP server requires secure connection (SSL).
9. Click OK.
NOTE: If you have trouble sending mail, try setting your Outgoing mail (SMTP) server port to 25 or 3535.
10. Select SMTP server requires authentication and use same settings as receiving mail server, and then click